BHCC Single Stop provides free and comprehensive social and financial resources.
- Non-perishable Food Pantry – In partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank and Food Link, Single Stop now has a nonperishable food pantry available to our students Mondays-Thursdays from 10 -11 a.m. and 2 – 3 p.m. in the Single Stop office (D206).
- Free Tax Preparation – Get free assistance in filing your state and federal taxes through the IRS-approved VITA program, January 24 – April 20, 2017. Learn more about VITA.
- Financial Counseling – We offer private counseling services as well as workshops to help you establish and achieve your financial goals. Access free credit scores and reports, and learn to build your assets and manage debt.
- Mobile Food Pantry – In partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank, we offer a mobile food pantry each month. For the Fall Semester the Mobile Food Pantry will be on October 18th (pre-register by October 13th), November 15th (pre-register by November 10th) and December 20th (pre-register by December 15th) from 12:00pm – 1:15pm. To pre-register stop by the Single Stop Office located at D206.
- Health Insurance Assistance – Because of the Affordable Care Act, you are no longer required to purchase the Student Health Insurance Plan. Single Stop can help you determine if you qualify and help you weigh your various health insurance options. Learn more.
- DTA/SNAP – food stamps, child care assistance, housing
- MRC/Project Impact – SSI/SSDI
- International Immigration Resources
- Legal Resources
- Fuel Assistance programs
- Dress for Success
- Community connections
- Housing Information